- Snap a picture of your check bags before checking them in. It could not only help you identify them at your destination, but could also be helpful if your luggage is lost.
- Photograph anything out of the ordinary that you may have packed in your check baggage. This could come in handy of you have to make a claim for lost baggage or damaged items in your baggage.
- Take a photo of your hotel or stateroom number and you will never forget which room you are in again.
- If you are parked at the airport or in a parking garage, take a photo of your parking space number. Finding your car will be easy.
- Take a photo of the outside of your hotel. It makes communicating where you are staying to a taxi driver simple.
- BONUS TIP: Take pictures of your rental car before leaving the rental car area. This visual evidence can prevent from getting charged to damage that was already there when you rented the vehicle in addition to marking it on the pre-inspection diagram.
These 5 simple tips, plus the Bonus Tip, can simply your travel immensely by using technology you already have with you.